AREIS classes are available on an ongoing basis and are normally held at One Government Center in downtown Toledo. Topics may include:
- Differentiate between the Online and DVD Viewer programs and features.
- Familiarize yourself with the various types of data that are available on each program.
- Determine the best use of search capabilities offered by each program to customize data needs.
- Determine the best combination of research tools to utilize for research, analysis, and output.
- Familiarize yourself with tools and features in AREIS Online including the locator map, report manager, and the data, map, and search folders.
- Get comfortable using the AREIS DVD Viewer's tools and features including the sales wizard, export wizard, buffer and measuring tool, and the structure photos.
Call (419) 213-4394 or email Public Information Officer to find out about scheduling a class.