Joel Palermo, P.E.
Josh Hazard, E.I.
Construction Project Supervisor
1 Government Center
Phone: (419) 213-4540
Fax: (419) 213-4598
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
The construction department provides a full range of construction management services for all construction on the Township and County Road systems. Administration of each contract includes measurments and documentation of all pay items, adherence to plans and specifications, preparation of payments and maintenance bonds.
The department also:
LCE Standard Construction Drawings
- Works closely with the design department to construct all roadway and intersection improvements along with drainage, signal, bridge and culvert projects.
- Inspects all township construction.
- Assists in preparing the annual widening and resurfacing, and roadway preservation programs.
- Works closely with the planning department to inspect all subdivision and site plan work within the public right of way.
- Inspects all work by public and private utilities within both the township and county right of way.