Contact Information

For information on flood insurance and to see if you are in a flood zone contact your County Engineer's Office or local Flood Plain Manager in your community.

Consult an Insurance Professional

Insurance is one way to reduce the impact of disasters in our lives. What kind of insurance and how much you need will be determined by your situation and changes over time. For that reason you should consult an insurance professional to get the best advice and protection.

Flood Insurance

Flood insurance may be important to you if you live in or near a flood zone. The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is provided by the federal government through a local insurance agency and may be mandatory if you have a mortgage loan or have flooded in the past.